The Avamere Family of Companies has a strong presence on Facebook. Each of our communities and businesses have their own Facebook page. We post content to them regularly. But it’s also an invaluable resource and marketing tool for you!
Facebook is currently the largest social media network worldwide. Here are a few stunning facts:
- Facebook has 2.23 billion active users and Instagram (owned by Facebook) has 1 billion. Translation: It’s where our customers (and people in general) are spending their time.
- 40% of the global population is on at least one social media channel and adults on average spend two hours/day on social media.
- It’s an easy and cost-effective way to communicate with our customers.
- 90% of domestic brands have at least one social media profile. Thus, it’s important to “stay in the game” and keep your profile up to date.
The Avamere MarCom social media team, as mentioned previously, posts regular content to our Facebook pages. Regularly shared content includes holidays and observances, commemorative holidays (i.e., nursing assistant’s week), industry articles and trade news, blog posts, job posts, company news, and special events.
But it’s important that your Facebook profile represents your community or business and represents YOU. This is when submitting your content to Avamere MarCom becomes crucially important. We want to hear stories from you! Some ideas for content include:
- Community events that your business or community participates in
- Award or other recognition received
- Job opportunities specific to your location or business
- Move-in specials or other promotions
- Feel-good or human-interest stories
Please submit your ideas via our convenient online form. We will reach out to you if we need further information, and you will receive updates on your request from start to finish.
Please include as many details as possible, including photos or other supporting materials.
If your marketing budget allows, we can also set up specialized Facebook ads for you to gain new customers and reach your goals. You can submit that request using the same link above. We will reach out to you to begin your project.
Still have questions? We are here to help. Email Avamere MarCom anytime.